Illegal Argument 45: Enterprise Crybabies
- Swype: From the creator of the T9 predictive text for mobile phones comes Swype - a new innovative approach to entering text by simply swiping your finger over the keyboard rather than pressing keys.
- Web Services: Contract or Code first design?
- OpenJDK or Sun/Oracle JDK: For server side code, is OpenJDK acceptable?
- Java Web Hosting: Now that mor.ph is gone - what's out there for java hosting?
- JDK5 or JDK6: Do we care about one or the other on our hosting provider?
- Are Java Ruby developers returning to the JVM for clojure?: A lot of clojure talks at ruby conferences lately.
- Git User Interfaces: Do you use the command line, or a GUI tool?
- Using Selenium as a scripting tool: Madness or just good old kiwi ingenuity?
- Code Re-Review: How much is too much?
- Lazy Initialization: How to handle this in clojure? It's a pity I was talking about my a*se on this.
- Irresponsible Releases of Security "Tools": How soon should you sit on an exploit before putting it in the wild?
- Testing Maven Plugins: How do I test the clojure-maven-plugin? Or do I?
- Maven Version Ranges: Ranges can be painful when back porting.
Direct download: 45_Illegal_Argument_Episode_45_pt_1.mp3
-- posted at: 10:47pm FJT